I have over two decades of experience in the system software & embedded software domains, with a focus on building out toolchains and runtime environments for new processors.
In today’s compute-driven market, a frictionless developer experience is crucial to obtaining and retaining customers. However, all too often the focus is on developing amazing hardware while the software development experience is left as an afterthought.
A robust and efficient software development environment is absolutely critical to the success of any new compute core. If your company is designing a new processor, I can help with the following areas:
- Architecting a toolchain and runtime environment
- Defining a product roadmap
- Scaling a prototype toolchain for production release
- Establishing build automation and continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD)
- Integrating open source with proprietary components
If you need help with any of these areas, let’s talk. How can I help you succeed?